MEDBEST “NIUNIU” BABY SWADDLE
sizes: S (3 – 6 months), M (6 -12 months), L (12 – 24 months)
CALMING AND SLEEP-SUPPORTIVE
GIVES THE FEELING OF SAFETY
INCREASES THE PARENTS’ COMFORT DURING TRAVEL AND IN PUBLIC PLACES
How does the baby swaddle Medbest “NIUNIU” work?
The primary reflex known as the Moro reflex begins to fade away in the 3rd or 4th month of life. After that it occurs sporadically, as a reaction to sudden changes: sounds, light, movement, changing position. Medbest “NIUNIU” baby swaddle makes the baby feel safe, helping it calm down and fall asleep under changing conditions. It has positive influence on the baby’s nervous system and facilitates proper development. While a certain range of movements is left to the baby, allowing him or her to change sleeping positions, the swaddle provides the comfort of an enclosed space. Thanks to its design, the Medbest “NIUNIU” swaddle maintains the baby’s body temperature at a stable level, improving the duration and quality of its sleep.
Benefits of the Medbest “NIUNIU” baby swaddle
• it’s effective – this unique design was created by Polish midwives based on medical knowledge and professional experience (to learn more, see: Advice from Midwives)
• prolongs undisturbed sleep at night
• encourages the baby to take longer naps during the day
• makes the baby feel safe
• helps the baby fall asleep in unknown places, like the nursery
• allows the baby to shift in his or her sleep
• works well during travels – it is possible to fasten the safety seat belt over it
• it shields the baby’s hands from bacteria in an airplane or a shop
• perfect for babies suffering from atopic dermatitis – it prevents them from scratching their faces
• thanks to the double sided zipper you can change your baby’s diaper without removing him or her from the swaddle
• even though his or her arms are covered, the baby may still hold the bottle or reach out for a toy
• it is made in Poland from locally manufactured cotton fabric 100% cotton
• select the model that fits your baby’s actual size: an overly loose swaddle won’t function properly
• depending on the temperature you can swaddle the baby fully clothed or wearing only a diaper.