Delivery and nursing gown Medbest “REA” 3 in 1
COMFORTABLE, PLEASANT TO THE TOUCH, FUNCTIONAL, PROVIDES INTIMACY
CHILDBIRTH is a unique, one of a kind EXPERIENCE, certainly one of the most significant ones in the life of a woman. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO FACE IT WEARING YOUR HUSBAND’S OLD T-SHIRT?
This isn’t a joke, but a common practice. An old, comfortable shirt, which you can throw away without regrets, is still believed to be the best garment for labour. A man’s stretched out t-shirt made of cotton seems like the perfect choice.
Only it’s a false economy. Do not let yourself be fooled by it. Comfort means not only freedom of movement, but also psychological well being. You are out to meet the greatest love of your life: your child. You play the leading part in this blockbuster. You should look your best!
DELIVERY AND NURSING GOWN MEDBEST “REA”
Benefits of Medbest “REA” delivery and nursing gown:
• it is comfortable in every position, made of soft fabric, tied high above the waist, has no hard elements that could bother you
• it provides protection and intimacy, allowing to discreetly expose any part of your body for medical examination or application of epidural analgesia
• universal size and great design, looks good on every body type
• has deep Velcro fastened pockets, in which you can store your mobile phone, tissues, or other accessories that make you feel confident
• once you unstrap the shoulder straps you will be able to comfortably hold your baby skin-to-skin right after delivery
• it was designed with breastfeeding in mind
• it looks good in pictures – this may seem irrelevant to you now, but you will appreciate it in a year or two when looking at your photos or videos
• it is made in Poland, from locally manufactured fabric – the lining is 100% cotton, and the whole is made of viscose, which is antiseptic, hygienic (highly hygroscopic) and anti-allergic. It is light and breathable. It doesn’t stick to the body and doesn’t exhibit sweat stains. It feels like silk.
• We offer two lovely colour options – in case you wanted to buy two and wear them interchangeably • Wash at 30 degrees Celsius, at most at 40 degrees, using washing powder for delicate fabrics, without bleach. Spin gently and hang when still wet. Do not roll, crumple, or stretch. Set your iron for middle temperature.
You may also like…
Specialized baby swaddles were popularized partially by dr. Harvey Karp, paediatrician and author of international bestsellers “The happiest baby on the block” and “The happiest toddler on the block”, as well as the incredibly popular method for calming babies - he...
The most valuable gift you can give to your child is not money or anything that can be bought with money - clothes, toys, gadgets, strollers, slings or car seats - it is time. Millions of products fight for our money, and millions of activities fight for our attention...