TIED SWADDLE MEDBEST “NIUNIU”
Sizes XS (up to 2.5 – 5.5 kg) and XS/S (5.5 – 9 kg)
for babies aged 0 – 3 months.
CALMING AND SLEEP-SUPPORTIVE
REDUCES DISCOMFORT ASSOCIATED WITH INTESTINAL AILMENTS (COLIC)
GIVES THE FEELING OF SAFETY AND INCREASES THE PARENTS’ COMFORT IN THE FIRST WEEKS OF CARING FOR THE BABY
How does the baby swaddle Medbest “NIUNIU” work?
Babies react to unexpected stimuli – sounds, light, movements, changes of positioning – by tensing up and swinging their limbs rapidly. This is a primitive reflex, the so-called Moro reflex.
Because of it, the baby wakes up to the feeling of falling down. Babies wake up when they can’t feel the borders of their body.
Medbest “NIUNIU” provides them with such borders, reminding them of the safe environment they used to enjoy before birth, which helps them relax and fall asleep. Thanks to its design, the Medbest “NIUNIU” swaddle maintains the baby’s body temperature at a stable level, improving the duration and quality of its sleep.
Benefits of Medbest “NIUNIU” baby swaddle
• effective – this unique design was created by Polish midwives based on medical knowledge and professional experience (to learn more, see: Advice from Midwives)
• supports the development of sleeping routines – especially at night
• encourages the baby to take longer naps during the day
• makes the baby feel safe
• works well during travels – it is possible to fasten the safety seat belt over it without disturbing the baby
• shields the baby’s hands from bacteria in an airplane or a shop
• perfect for babies suffering from atopic dermatitis – it prevents them from scratching their faces
• thanks to the double sided zipper you can change your baby’s diaper without removing it from the swaddle
• allows to place the baby on its stomach and supports him or her is assuming physiologically healthy positions
• it is made in Poland from locally manufactured cotton fabric: 100% cotton
• select the model that fits your baby’s actual size: an overly loose swaddle won’t function properly
• some babies like it tight, others prefer a bit more space – try out different variants to find one that best suits your baby
• depending on the temperature you can swaddle the baby fully clothed or wearing only a diaper.