Delivery and nursing gownMedbest “REA”3 in 1
COMFORTABLE, PLEASANT TO THE TOUCH, FUNCTIONAL, PROVIDES INTIMACY
CHILDBIRTH is a unique, one of a kind EXPERIENCE, certainly one of the most significant ones in the life of a woman. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO FACE IT WEARING YOUR HUSBAND’S OLD T-SHIRT?
This isn’t a joke, but a common practice. An old, comfortable shirt, which you can throw away without regrets, is still believed to be the best garment for labour. A man’s stretched out t-shirt made of cotton seems like the perfect choice.
Only it’s a false economy. Do not let yourself be fooled by it. Comfort means not only freedom of movement, but also psychological well being. You are out to meet the greatest love of your life: your child. You play the leading part in this blockbuster. You should look your best!
DELIVERY AND NURSING GOWN MEDBEST “REA”
Benefits of Medbest “REA” delivery and nursing gown:
• it is comfortable in every position, made of soft fabric, tied high above the waist, has no hard elements that could bother you
• it provides protection and intimacy, allowing to discreetly expose any part of your body for medical examination or application of epidural analgesia
• universal size and great design, looks good on every body type
• has deep Velcro fastened pockets, in which you can store your mobile phone, tissues, or other accessories that make you feel confident
• once you unstrap the shoulder straps you will be able to comfortably hold your baby skin-to-skin right after delivery
• it was designed with breastfeeding in mind
• it looks good in pictures – this may seem irrelevant to you now, but you will appreciate it in a year or two when looking at your photos or videos
• it is made in Poland, from locally manufactured fabric – the lining is 100% cotton, and the whole is made of viscose, which is antiseptic, hygienic (highly hygroscopic) and anti-allergic. It is light and breathable. It doesn’t stick to the body and doesn’t exhibit sweat stains. It feels like silk.
• We offer two lovely colour options – in case you wanted to buy two and wear them interchangeably • Wash at 30 degrees Celsius, at most at 40 degrees, using washing powder for delicate fabrics, without bleach. Spin gently and hang when still wet. Do not roll, crumple, or stretch. Set your iron for middle temperature.
Kangaroo Mother Care: KMC is an acknowledged medical practice, the standards for which were laid down by WHO in 2003, though it was already practised in hospitals and described as early as the 1970s (in Sweden in 1976, in Colombia in 1978, in the USA in 1979). The...read more
W trzecim roku życia, czyli po drugich urodzinach, dzieci mogą odczuwać niepokój związany z porą snu – rozwinięta już wyobraźnia może powodować niekorzystne skojarzenia z ciemnością, a w nocy mogą pojawić się koszmary senne, czyli złe sny. Złe sny zdarzają się w...read more