Three-layer towel for premature babies and newborns “SOFTIE” by Medbest
DESIGNED FOR THE EXTREMELY DELICATE LEATHER OF NEWS, NEWBORS AND CHILDREN WITH ATOPIC SKIN INFLAMMATION (AD).
LITTLE, EXTREMELY PLEASANT TOUCH.
Extremely absorbent towel made of a double layer of modal (stitched together) and a separate layer of cotton. Unlike traditional towels – using our “SOFTIE” – there is no need to rub the child’s delicate and sensitive skin, just cover them, and the extremely hygroscopic modal layer absorbs moisture.
THREE-LAYER TOWELS FOR PREDETS AND NEWBORN “SOFTIE” BY MEDBEST
- designed for extremely delicate skin of premature babies, newborns and children with atopic dermatitis (AZS), rubbing with an ordinary towel can cause pain
- modal is today the most hygroscopic (absorbing 50% more moisture than cotton) material on the market
- antibacterial, antiseptic
- modal is characterized by exceptional smoothness and delicacy
- after washing, it retains its softness and elasticity
- SOFTIE” dries, absorbs moisture like a sponge, without the need for frictio
- there are no seams, trimmings, ornaments, badges that could offend delicate and sensitive skin
- all you have to do is wrap the baby with a three-layer towel, remove the moist layer made of modal, and finish the baby’s care on a dry cotton layer
- is sewn in Poland from the fabric produced here: 100% modal (sewn two layers) and 100% cotton (one layer)
- We have them in two colors of cotton (gray and beige with animal patterns) that match our other products)
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 40 degrees, in powder for delicate fabrics, without bleach. Iron with medium temperature iron.
You may also like…
Specialized baby swaddles were popularized partially by dr. Harvey Karp, paediatrician and author of international bestsellers “The happiest baby on the block” and “The happiest toddler on the block”, as well as the incredibly popular method for calming babies - he...read more
The most valuable gift you can give to your child is not money or anything that can be bought with money - clothes, toys, gadgets, strollers, slings or car seats - it is time. Millions of products fight for our money, and millions of activities fight for our attention...read more